Why DXN is the Right Choice?
Why DXN is the Right Choice?
- DXN is the world’s largest Ganoderma company.
- DXN offers you low price but high quality products; while maintaining a low profile with the potential of generating high income.
- The first direct selling organization to implement the concept of “One World One Market”; with a single membership, you can do your business in any country in the world and enjoy worldwide bonus.
- We do our own cultivation, manufacturing, marketing and distribution.
- DXN utilizes a fair and Win-Win Marketing Plan; as your downlines get promoted, you will enjoy better rewards.
- Recognition and accolades from around the world.
- A company that prioritizes health maintenance, financial independence and personal achievement, with the intention of improving one’s quality of life.
Benefits of Being a DXN Distributor
- Access to periodical bonuses, profit sharings and incentives.
- Our philosophy of One World One Market, entitles you to enjoy worldwide bonus with a single membership.
- With more than 9 million registered distributors, and 70 DXN branches in more than 180 countries, you have the opportunity of taking your business to international markets by recruiting an unlimited amount of distributors from any part of the world.
- Purchase DXN Products at the cheaper Distributor Price compared to the Retail Price.
- Travelling opportunities to around the world.
- Access to free, systematic training modules, and coaching, and round-the-clock support.
Daxen’s International headquarter has a 30 acre Ganoderma farms located at Bukit Wang, Malaysia and a10 acre farm at Bukit Pinang in Kedah, Malaysia. Both farms are equipped with the most advanced cultivation technology to cultivate the best quality Ganoderma, and most modern laboratories to perform experiments to further advance Ganoderma growth, production and packaging quality.
Daxen’s farms are located in areas with warm and humid climate, far from heavily populated areas or pollution to provide the most suitable environment for Ganoderma growth. The farm has lean water (pH maintain between 7 to 7.8) and fresh air to ensure Ganoderma does not contain any toxin.
Daxen’s International headquarter has exclusively developed several advanced cultivation techniques to produce the best quality crop in less time. DXN Ganoderma grown on Daxen farms take only 3 months to harvest compared to other countries which require 6 months or even longer. These methods not only advances our capability to increase production of top quality Ganoderma crop, but also meet our escalating demand worldwide for DXN products.
Daxen Farm uses Organic Cultivation Method with ALL-natural material such as rice chaff and saw dust instead of traditional fertilizer, insecticide or hormone. This specialized cultivation method provides 200 kinds of primary and secondary elements, such as enzyme, coenzyme, amino acid, vitamins, carbohydrate and trace elements, to improve Ganoderma crop’s quality, quantity, growth and resistance to pest.
Daxen Farm also uses Tissue Culture Method, which can reproduce one million pieces of Ganoderma out from a single mother plant. From every mass crop growth, a tedious selection process is implemented to identify the best quality Ganoderma for DXN products.
Daxen Farm also utilizes Suspension Arrangement Method to ensure quality growth stages of our Ganoderma crop, avoid the invasion of unwanted material into the Ganoderma.
DXN Farm in considered the largest Lingzhi farm in Southeast Asia. The organic farming methods incorporated by DXN has prevents damage to the environment, thus becoming the first lingzhi farm in Malaysia to receive the ISO 14001 certification and Organic Farming Certificate.
Materials that are used as organic media.Fill up the polybags with the organic materials. Then, the polybags are closed with plastic caps.Polybags are placed in the sterilization machines to be sterilized.High technology sterilization machine.The suspension arrangement of polybags is to avoid the pervasion of unwanted materials.Harvesting of fresh and nutritious Ganoderma#dxn #dxnfarm #dxncompany